Jesus commissioned us to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus (Matt. 28:18-20). Our power to be used by him to effect change in this world begins with prayer. That power is not our own, it comes from God. We accomplish nothing using our own wisdom and power. We must be completely dependent on God.
This January, Converge will embark on a movement-wide 21 Days of Prayer. Across the globe, Converge churches, congregations, leaders and missionaries will pray for God’s leading in our lives, our churches, our movement and our mission fields. As we fully submit to God in prayer together, he will display his person and his power in unprecedented ways to advance the gospel so more people can meet, know and follow Jesus.
We invite you, your church leaders, pastors, staff and congregation to join us this January in 21 Days of Prayer. Many of our churches will pray through Gary Rohrmayer's 21 Dangerous Prayers, while others will choose to pray through Rohrmayer's 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting. Whichever guide you choose to use with your congregation, we look forward to joining you in prayer.
How does it work?
Customize the 21 Days of Prayer experience to fit your church. In general, you’ll want to:
- Select any consecutive 21 days in January to lead your church to develop a deeper relationship with God through prayer
- Provide your people a link to the Converge prayer page, from which they can download the 21 Dangerous Prayers guide or the 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting guide
- Encourage them to spend time reading and praying through the guide every day during the 21-day period
- Throughout the 21 days, emphasize prayer in your worship experiences and communications
- Provide special prayer-focused opportunities for your congregation
- Celebrate what God is doing in and through your church during the 21 days
Available prayer guides
Select one of these prayer guides for your church's 21 days of prayer.
Nobody gets married with the intent on getting divorced. Why is marriage so hard? How can two people who love each other find their relationship falling apart? The truth is that many marriages aren’t built on a good foundation. Join us November 4 and 11 as Pastor Jeron shares how to build a strong marriage with God at the center. Your marriage can become strong and thrive. Your marriage can last a lifetime.
Winter 2018 Series on the Gospel of Matthew.
Subscribe to our Podcast:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ipbuu6siddg57clx4kinggfjuxm
Thank you for watching and listening!
Powered by: Preachitsuite