Time & Place
Tuesdays 7:00 pm
(during college fall/spring semesters)
LWBF Office 719-589-6351
What is TELEIOS?
Teleios is a young-adult ministry that ministers primarily, (but not exclusively), to the Adams State and Trinidad State campuses. We are a collection of young-adults who exist to glorify God in the preaching of His holy, infallible Word, in gathering together with fellow believers, in striving toward holiness in both personal devotion, and through communal commitment, and finally, through the oral proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which is the power of God unto salvation (Rom. 1:16).
The purpose of this minisry is to provide a safe, Christ-centered environment for college students and young-adults engulfed in post-christian culture, to learn more about God through His written revelation to us, and to bring the Gospel to a largely unbeleiving campus in the hopes they repent and believe in Christ Jesus for salvation.
Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. Colossians 1:28
- open doors and welcoming personalities to Christians and non-Christians alike
- weekly meetings or intentional growth through teaching and fellowship
- facilitate discussions about topics pertinent to young-adults
- plug people into the local church, Bible studies, other small groups or ministries
- community outreach activities and projects
- foster excitement for missions abroad
- introduce / inspire mentoring relationships / accountability partners
- fellowship with other church groups (within and outside Living Water)
- actively pursue bringing in new young-adults
- Food & Fellowship
- Announcements and/or Activity
- Devotional Time
- Prayer and Fellowship