To ensure the quality and safety of our church nursery and toddler rooms, we ask parents to follow these guidelines:
- Please make sure to fill out and return the enclosed information sheet on your child. This information ensures the safety of your child.
- For the health and safety of all children, nursery staff and the peace of mind of our children’s parents, children that have had the following symptoms within the last 24 hours will not be accepted:
- Fever higher that 100 degrees
- Yeast Infection, monilia, thrush
- Impetigo (infected wounds), boils, untreated ringworms
- Runny nose with green or yellow mucus discharge
- Please take children that are potty training to the restroom before you drop them off in the room.
- Please make sure your child has a fresh diaper before leaving them in the room. We will be limiting changing diapers. In the rare event that your child “dirties” his/her diaper during the service, a paid worker will change your child. If you prefer to change your own child’s diaper, please request that we page you.
- If your baby will require to be fed, please have a bottle already made. Due to food allergies, snacks will no longer be provided in the toddler nursery. If your child stays in the nursery for both services please bring them for a snack during the fellowship time in between services.
- We encourage you to leave any special items your child may need to feel more comfortable. (i.e. blanket, pacifier, doll, toy, etc.)
If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please contact Anna Gearhart at 719-469-0114. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com
Your child/children are truly a blessing to Living Water and we love them very much! Thank you for allowing us to care for them!
Time & Place
All weekend services
Nursery - South hall of Main Building
Toddlers - North hall of Main Building
Services are free of charge.
Parent Check In/Out
What is Puddles!
Puddles is a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs. WE work diligently to meet or exceed all health and safety guidelines as promoted by the State of Colorado.
Our ratio of children to adults is always within state guidelines, and often even lower. You can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe each child is a precious gift and we treat them as though they were our own.Click here to register
To partner with parents in planting seeds of faith in children by providing a foundation for God-centered worship, Biblical knowledge and future spiritual growth.Click here to register
What are our values?
High Impact (Christ-centered) - Lives will be changed for Jesus. Children will understand the importance of accepting Christ as their Savior and growing in a personal relationship with Him. Our highest priority is modeling Christ's love to children.
High Safety - The program will be 100% physically, emotionally, and spiritually safe. This means we place a high priority on child security and volunteer training.
High Energy (Child-targeted) - The program will be a fun and exciting place where kids want to be each Sunday. It will promote outreach because they will be excited to bring their friends to church.
High Engagement (Relational and Applicable) - The program will include small group time, which will allow kids to discuss and process what they learn and how to apply the Bible to their lives. Small group will provide fellowship, accountability, and prayer.
High Involvement - The program/curriculum will partner with and equip parents for continued learning throughout the program.Click here to register
The 3 Basic Truths
The three basic truths that are taught are:
- God Made Me
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
- God Loves Me
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- Jesus Wants to be my Friend Forever
"For God so loved the world that he gave is one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Check In/Out Information
When bringing children to Puddles or Raindrops, the adult responsible for each child is asked to fill in the necessary information on the sign in sheet provided. All children will be given a name tag and tag for their belongings. The name tags provide us with very important information such as food allergies, and special needs. Once you have completed filling out the sign in sheet, a label will be given to you. This label will have a number that will be shown on the projection screen in the sanctuary when you are needed in one of the rooms for your child. When you arrive to pick up your child, make sure you gather all of their belongings and return the label.
Parents are encouraged to participate in the caring and teaching of our children. Our church takes large strides to make certain that our children are revered in the way Jesus intended, that coming to church is a happy occasion. We have a screening procedure for all people who have regular contact with our children. These procedures include criminal background checks and reference checks. Please contact Anna Gearhart at 719-469-0114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer or if you have any questions/concerns.Click here to register